All of our All Star and All Star Prep teams have a team parent representative. Their responsibilities include relaying questions and concerns to the coaches and administrators, helping organize rides, helping with team events or fundraisers, gathering athletes at competition, answering emails, as well as tasks that may be requested by team coaches or gym administrators.
Team Parents will be chosen by the administration following team registration. Please note, this title does not give any sort of authoritative power. Team Coaches and CPA Administration still have final say over all items regarding their teams. Your team parent is listed on your team page. If you don't have your team parent's contact information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should be directed to your team parent:
- Competition information such as location, meet time, what to wear etc.
- What shirt do we wear to practice today
- My athlete needs a ride to or from practice
- Suggestions for team activities
- Upcoming club events
What should still be directed to email@example.com
- Financial matters
- Concerns or conflicts with your athlete
- Absences (be sure to read the absence protocol as well)