Please review the following policies before visiting CPA for your scheduled lesson/class.
Updated September 28, 2022
Anyone entering the CheerPride All-Stars facility will be consenting to the following:
- The individual is not currently contagious with COVID-19
- The individual has not tested positive or are awaiting test results for COVID-19 within the past 5 days
- If this is your first practice/class for Season 17, we require the following waivers to be completed:
- Athletes will enter through the MAIN ENTRANCE.
- Once entering the lobby, athletes will check in with a staff member to ensure their waivers have been handed in.
- When the training session is over athletes will walk through the gym and exit out the STAFF ENTRANCE.
- While practicing the sport (stunting and at times tumbling), physical distance no longer needs to be maintained
- Masks do not have to be worn during training, HOWEVER, if you would like your athlete to continue wearing one for all of their practices, please feel free to do so.
For your protection we are doing the following to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Limiting the number of people in the gym according to the current government guidelines
- Cleaning all high touch surfaces regularly
- Clean of the gym prior to the following days practices/classes
Not Feeling Well/Deemed High Risk/Awaiting COVID-19 Test
- If you are not feeling well please let us know wear a mask when possible
- When in doubt, please refer to the Ontario Public Health Guidelines