Please review the following policies before visiting CPA for your scheduled lesson/class/assessment.
Before Entering CPA
- An Athlete/Family COVID-19 Screening Form must be completed before anyone is able to enter the gym. CLICK HERE to fill it out. This must be done for EACH visit.
- A Declaration of Compliance for COVID-19 must be completed and handed in at your first visit. CLICK HERE
- No bags (unless medically required)
- Arrive ready to practice with cheer shoes on
- Bring your own water bottle
- Please wait on the designated markers outside the Staff Door
- Only 1 athlete will enter at a time
- Lobby is closed to parents during classes/lessons. Please wait in your car.
In The Gym
- Wash/sanitize your hands immediately after entering the building and before leaving.
- We miss you! But please no contact with staff or each other.
- Athletes will be required to stay in their marked training section. If equipment is required, they may ask staff to retrieve it for them.
- Coaches will be providing hands-off instruction. No spotting will be permitted.
- We do not recommend wearing face masks while training. If you prefer your athlete to wear one please provide a signed note stating you would like them to wear it.
- Athletes will exit one at a time through the main door. Parents please be on time to pick up your athlete.
For your protection we are doing the following to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Screening staff for symptoms daily
- Screening athletes for symptoms daily
- Limiting the number of people in the gym according to the current government guidelines
- Providing non-contact coaching
- Sectioning training areas to ensure physical distancing is met
- Cleaning all surfaces after each entry
- Cleaning the bathrooms after each use
- Only allowing coaches to retrieve equipment for use by athletes
- Sanitizing equipment immediately after use
- Not allowing use of equipment that can absorb germs (fast track)