COVID-19 Policies, Procedures, Cancellations & Refunds
Please review the following policies before visiting CPA for your scheduled lesson/class.
Updated October 18, 2022
Anyone entering the CheerPride All-Stars facility will be consenting to the following:
- The individual is not currently contagious with COVID-19
- The individual has not tested positive or are awaiting test results for COVID-19 within the past 5 days
- If this is your first practice/class for Season 17, we require the following waivers to be completed:
- Athletes will enter through the MAIN ENTRANCE.
- Once entering the lobby, athletes will check in with a staff member to ensure their waivers have been handed in.
- When the training session is over athletes will walk through the gym and exit out the STAFF ENTRANCE.
- While practicing the sport (stunting and at times tumbling), physical distance no longer needs to be maintained
- Masks do not have to be worn during training, HOWEVER, if you would like your athlete to continue wearing one for all of their practices, please feel free to do so.
For your protection we are doing the following to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Limiting the number of people in the gym according to the current government guidelines
- Cleaning all high touch surfaces regularly
- Cleaning of the gym prior to the following days practices/classes
Not Feeling Well/Deemed High Risk/Awaiting COVID-19 Test
- If you are not feeling well please let us know and wear a mask when possible
- When in doubt, please refer to the Ontario Public Health Guidelines
Practice Cancellations, Gym Closures, Government Forced Practice Changes
All Star/All Star Prep Practice Cancellations Due to COVID-19 High-Risk Exposure
- In the event a practice is canceled out of an abundance of caution and safety from an athlete testing positive after a previous practice there will be no refund, or credit for that single practice. All Star & All Star Prep teams are full season teams with all athletes in the gym at least twice a week and understand/accept the risk this may happen at some point this season
All Star/All Star Prep Practice Shut Down from SMDHU or Government Mandated Shutdown
- In the event that we return to a government mandated shut down of our facility or a forced shutdown from the SMDHU your monthly amounts will be adjusted to reflect the time & practices missed from said shut down so that you are not paying for them and CPA is not refunding money collected.
Recreational/Kinder Cheer/Novice Practice Cancellations
- In the event of a class cancellation due to an abundance of caution and safety from a potential high risk exposure to a positive case, or a SMDHU/government mandated shut down, the practices missed will be CREDITED ONLY to your Amilia account.
- Refund requests will be taken on an individual basis and any determination of a refund will be based on the discretion of the CPA staff
Forced Changes to the Current Sport of Cheerleading
If we are yet again forced to change the sport of cheerleading to reduce, or avoid contact we will reassess at that time how we will adjust practices, competitions, and pricing.
- CPA will determine when and how the competition fees will be paid, and we will also communicate that to you as soon as possible
- Any competition fees paid to CPA and we are unable to attend the competition will be refunded in full to each family
- Any competition fees paid to CPA and the fee is then paid to the Event Producer and we are unable to attend the competition in person or virtually will be refunded in full