Please review the following policies before visiting CPA for your scheduled lesson/class.
CLICK HERE for screening form
Athletes participating at CheerPride must complete a COVID-19 Screening form EACH DAY they participate in practices/lessons/classes at the gym. The form confirms the following:
- The individual is not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath; chest pain or pressure; loss of speech or movement; fever; dry cough; tiredness; aches and pains; sore throat; diarrhea; conjunctivitis; headache; loss of taste or smell; a rash on skin; or discolouration of fingers or toes
- Has not traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Has not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 to the best of their knowledge
- Has not tested positive or are awaiting test results for COVID-19
STEP 3 - INDOOR TRAINING - Beginning July 19, 2021
- A screening form must be completed before each training session. This form can be found on our website (see above), the Season 16 APC Facebook Group, or scanned from the QR code at the Staff Door.
- If this is your first practice/class for Season 16, we require the following waivers to be completed:
- Athletes will enter through the MAIN ENTRANCE with masks on. Please arrive ready to practice with cheer shoes on.
- Once entering the lobby, athletes will check in with a staff member to ensure their screening form is complete, any other waivers have been handed in and athletes will sanitize their hands.
- The LOBBY will unfortunately remain closed for parent viewing at this time. We are doing our best to minimize congestion with athletes coming in and out.
- When the training session is over athletes will walk through the gym and exit out the STAFF ENTRANCE.
- Whenever possible athletes will be separated by 2 meters. While practicing the sport (stunting and at times tumbling), physical distance no longer needs to be maintained.
- Masks do not have to be worn during training, HOWEVER, for the first couple of weeks we will be asking our athletes to wear masks only while stunting. We will be moving athletes around to find the best stunt groups and positions for everyone, so we would like to keep athletes as protected as possible.
For your protection we are doing the following to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Limiting the number of people in the gym according to the current government guidelines
- Sectioning training areas to ensure physical distancing is met whenever possible
- Cleaning all high touch surfaces regularly
- Sanitizing equipment after use