COVID-19 Vaccine Passports
- On September 1, 2021, the Government of Ontario announced its decision to require, beginning on September 22, 2021, proof of full vaccination (two doses plus 14-day waiting period) for access to certain indoor facilities, including indoor “Facilities used for sports and fitness activities and personal fitness training, such as gyms, fitness and recreational facilities with the exception of youth recreational sport.”
- The Government regulation regarding “the exception of youth recreational sport” is not yet publicly available for review.
- When there is greater certainty about the scope of “the exception of youth recreational sport,” CPA will issue more information regarding vaccination requirements mandated by the government onto our business
At CPA we know and understand that this decision made by the Ontario government may not line up with your beliefs or it may infringe on your rights. While we will always 100% respect any decisions made, we would hope that you would return that respect towards our business and realize this is mandated by the government and not by CPA.
Venue Rules & Regulations
- If we get to a point where there is an exception of youth sports and there is no vaccine passport to participate in the sport of cheerleading at CPA there will certainly be rules and regulations mandated by event venues that families will have to follow
- At the end of the day, proof of vaccination may be required to enter a venue for any participant or spectator, which again is not under the control of CPA or the event producer