COVID-19 Refund & Credit Policies
Practice Cancellations, Gym Closures, Government Forced Practice Changes
All Star/All Star Prep Practice Cancellations Due to COVID-19 High-Risk Exposure
- In the event a practice is canceled out of an abundance of caution and safety from an athlete testing positive after a previous practice there will be no refund, or credit for that single practice. All Star & All Star Prep teams are full season teams with all athletes in the gym at least twice a week and understand/accept the risk this may happen at some point this season
All Star/All Star Prep Practice Shut Down from SMDHU or Government Mandated Shutdown
- In the event that we return to a government mandated shut down of our facility or a forced shutdown from the SMDHU your monthly amounts will be adjusted to reflect the time & practices missed from said shut down so that you are not paying for them and CPA is not refunding money collected.
Recreational/Kinder Cheer/Novice Practice Cancellations
- In the event of a class cancellation due to an abundance of caution and safety from a potential high risk exposure to a positive case, or a SMDHU/government mandated shut down, the practices missed will be CREDITED ONLY to your Amilia account.
- Refund requests will be taken on an individual basis and any determination of a refund will be based on the discretion of the CPA staff
Forced Changes to the Current Sport of Cheerleading
If we are yet again forced to change the sport of cheerleading to reduce, or avoid contact we will reassess at that time how we will adjust practices, competitions, and pricing.
- Competition schedule & fees, once established, will be communicated no later than September 13, 2021
- CPA will determine when and how the competition fees will be paid, and we will also communicate that to you as soon as possible
- Any competition fees paid to CPA and we are unable to attend the competition will be refunded in full to each family
- Any competition fees paid to CPA and the fee is then paid to the Event Producer and we are unable to attend the competition in person or virtually will be refunded in full
- Competition fees paid to CPA and the fee is paid to the Event Producer, BUT the athlete does not comply with the Covid-19 Rules & Regulations set out by the Venue and is therefore denied entry to said venue will NOT be refunded or credited
COVID-19 Vaccine Passports
- On September 1, 2021, the Government of Ontario announced its decision to require, beginning on September 22, 2021, proof of full vaccination (two doses plus 14-day waiting period) for access to certain indoor facilities, including indoor “Facilities used for sports and fitness activities and personal fitness training, such as gyms, fitness and recreational facilities with the exception of youth recreational sport.”
- The Government regulation regarding “the exception of youth recreational sport” is not yet publicly available for review.
- When there is greater certainty about the scope of “the exception of youth recreational sport,” CPA will issue more information regarding vaccination requirements mandated by the government onto our business
At CPA we know and understand that this decision made by the Ontario government may not line up with your beliefs or it may infringe on your rights. While we will always 100% respect any decisions made, we would hope that you would return that respect towards our business and realize this is mandated by the government and not by CPA.
Venue Rules & Regulations
- If we get to a point where there is an exception of youth sports and there is no vaccine passport to participate in the sport of cheerleading at CPA there will certainly be rules and regulations mandated by event venues that families will have to follow
- At the end of the day, proof of vaccination may be required to enter a venue for any participant or spectator, which again is not under the control of CPA or the event producer